Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A prayer from Angie....

After Brigid's death, Sara finds a journal with the following written in the cover. 



Sara, 
Go on the trip.  Do you hear me?  I’m not kidding.  We have spent too much effort, money and time planning this for you to give it up and not go, just because I died.  Life isn't over for you.  Go.  Heal.  Enjoy.  

I want you to see all the places we’ve talked about.  I want you to feel it and discover why it means so much to me.  I believe there is something waiting for you there.  I feel it deep in my heart. That's why I pushed you so hard to go with me.
 

Lying around being sick is no fun and I'm sick of it (That is funny...laugh please).  So, to amuse myself, when Scottish related information comes my mind, I’m writing it in this book, just for you. Please take it with you when, not if, you go.  I will kind of be your heavenly tour guide.  Giggle snort. 

May God be with you and bless you.
May you see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness
From this day forward------An Old Celtic Blessing


Enjoy it, my dearest friend.  The love we share will spill over the walls of eternity and echo forever.

Brigid

(C) Kelley Smith, 2015  "An Echo In the Veil"  


Just as a side note, Angie crossed stitched that blessing for me, when John and I got married in 1987.  Things do indeed come full circle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment