Monday, February 10, 2020

Chia Pudding

I've been off social media for a bit, so please forgive my lack of posting.  I participated in a ladies retreat this past weekend. It was a blessing to be sure, but the food was fabulous and I ate like a girl who isn't trying to be on the Mediterranean diet.  I jumped back into healthy food gear this morning and I'm once again excited I made some overnight oats. This yummy oat "cooking" technique has become a favorite for me, so when I saw the recipes for overnight chia pudding, I had to give it a go. I mixed up a recipe last night and this morning I gave it a wee taste.

The good news is the pudding is YUMMO.
The bad news is the pudding is YUMMO!

So here is my suggestion.  Make up a batch and store it in individual serving size containers because if you don't, you will eat the entire thing, or I should say I'll eat the whole recipe.  The texture is different because it is chia seeds, but if you are like me, it has not been an issue.

Here is the recipe I used. 

FYI, I used almond milk in my recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment