Friday, November 16, 2012

24 hours of prayer

Cole, Ronnie, Angie and Austin

Pictured above is my bestie and her group of dudes. That's what I've always called my group of men "The dudes".  It's funny, Angie's nickname from her daddy  has always been "Dude".  I took this image just last weekend.  This is likely my favorite image of all time and I've been a photographer for 12 years.  At the end of the photo session, I called out "Group Hug" and this is what I captured.  I love that in the midst of sickness there is joy.  I love that in the midst of questions there is security.  And in the midst of life, there is love, deep abiding love.  I love this family more than I can ever express with words.  They are my family.

Today our church is holding a 24 hour prayer vigil for her healing.  Our church and the church where her first cousin ministers are joining prayer forces to ask God to heal her.  Please join us.  The church was opened at 5am this morning and will remain open until 5am tomorrow morning.  You are welcome to stop by and pray.  Or of course pray from wherever you are.  Link here for directions to the building.

If you choose to fast along with praying, I have asked our God to bless your time of fasting.  

May today bring you much peace and joy.


1 comment: