Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Eat My Dust

I'm so deeply grateful that God has yet again provided me with exactly what I needed exactly when I needed it.  He is awesome that way. 

I'm offically back at work at the United Way.  New office, new office supplies (I am a sucker for new office supplies), new email, new computer and new job title (Volunteer Projects Coordinator).  I love the work there, truly adore it.  It gives me a renewed purpose in serving our community. I am blessed.

Strange to think how much happened in our lives during the year away.  Makes me sick to my stomach when I think about it too long. Angie has been gone 6 weeks and 1 day...sigh.  People say it gets easier.  It's still not easier. 
~~~
 In two days I'll be 47.  That has to be a typo.  

To celebrate my birthday, I'm hangin' with the nuns again at another prayer retreat at my monasteryPerhaps that's proof I'm old.  Oh and getting an hour long massage too!  Yeeehhhaaaa!  The prayer retreat "just happened" to be scheduled the weekend of my birthday.  Sure....just happened to be scheduled then :) 

Again, God provides exactly what I need, exactly when I need it.  I think He likes me :)

Please keep praying for the Lindy Campbell family and also my friend Ron's family as they grieve.  

Life is hard....I'm headed to the monastery this weekend.  Eat my dust world.    


No comments:

Post a Comment