Monday, March 25, 2013

Kelley's Most Excellent Monastic Adventure

Quick Updates:

Not much in the writing mood. 

Nice but difficult birthday.  I miss my friend.

Great first week back at work.

Sang at my first funeral since Angie left us.  I think it would have been less painful to saw my legs off really, really slowly.  Seriously thought I was going to have a heart attack, stroke or something before Lindy's funeral was over.  Please pray for his family.

Home from my latest monastic adventure.  Tough visit.  1st time back since Angie went to rest in Jesus, but as always I am always deeply blessed by my time there. I think I missed my calling as a nun.   

It's very strange the deep friendships that can be built during times of utter silence filled with hours of wordless prayers.  

I'll be back on facebook after Easter.  

Have a blessed and wonderful Passion Week.  Take time to reflect and thank God for the gift of Jesus.  

Feeling bored?  Tori the wonder pony/aka the granddog is here.    


No comments:

Post a Comment